Friday, November 18, 2011

thankful thursday.

I am so grateful for our kiddos's school.
and yes, that is a picture of George W. on the door frame.

a place that is simply magical.

a place that truly loves my babies.

where they feel so safe and supported.

and are a part of something much bigger.

where each child is special and celebrated.

and are allowed to make messes. crafts. and most certainly friends.

and wash bikes. and cook loads of food. and learn totally awesome things I didn't even know.

They pray to God. and pledge allegiance to The Flag.

but the part I am most grateful for are the people there.

They wipe noses. check food labels. and are cheering on
the ones I hold most dear.
and for that, I am ever thankful.


people who love on our babies is one of 
God's sweetest blessings.

No comments: